medical(?) Associates. We have reached out to you to inform you that your VA waiting period has expired and you may not have access to possible benefits that you are not using which could have a positive financial outcome for an explanation of potential benefits and access to other program information. Please call our local correspondent at 1-866-985-7615.
Phishing/Bogus/Scam/Annoyance Call(s)", To my Colorado 303 Area Code Landline Telephone Number - HOPING for a LIVE Answer - but ACTUALLY NOT Personally Answered by ME - IS instead "Auto" Answered, by my "Silent" NO "Annoying" Audible Ring Telephone System, with MY Recorded Message, and their Message (IF Any) then Recorded, With ALL Pertinent I.D. Information also Logged, all to be Retrieved LATER at MY Convenience.
1. Call From Telephone Number:1-866-985-7615
2. Caller I.D. shows Call from:"Toll Free".
3. Call Received/Recorded On Date-Time:02/26/2018 9:13AM MST.
4. Recorded Information Retrieved on Date-Time:02/26/2018 9:42AM MST-Scam Annoyance Only NO Message Left.
5. Internet Number Lookup Shows as:"VA Scam".
6. DISPOSITION:Erased/Deleted from my Primary Computer Telephone System AFTER Documenting/Saving to External Media and Reporting.
Constant Harrasment. Continously calling. No one to speak to regarding removing from call list.
© 2018, YouMail Inc. All Rights Reserved.